Database Schema Compare
Database Schema Compare compares database schemas by scanning both databases and displays every schema in it’s own tree view with all differences colour marked. It shows at the same time full database synchronization script in both directions. For each object provides a visually colourful script difference dialog. It allows you to compare tables, constraints, indexes, views, stored procedures and functions between two databases. User can view comparison results at high level, or drill down to the fine grains of every detail for each database object.
Cross-platform technology, which DBTYP.NET Studio fully support, provides complete and transparent operations with databases – SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Visual cross database comparison and synchronization
- Supports SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Analyses, compares and synchronizes structure of tables, constraints, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions
- Marks all database differences in an intuitive graphical way allowing you to identify them visually within a second.
- Database comparison project management
- Tabbed document interface for multiple comparisons
- Partial schema comparison
- Advanced database comparison result filtering
- Show SQL script differences
DBTYP.NET Studio will save you time managing your database changes, bringing your development environment to the production or taking a whole set or just a small part of the production data to the development environment for easier debugging. It will boost up your development time and make a significant reduction of human resources.